- Euroresidentes has segmented its portal with specific content that interests different user profiles (ages, nationalities, etc.). The location of the advertising in such segments will be agreed with the customers (FAQs). The rates in specialized portals (housing, nanotechnology, property, etc.) have special prices that do not conform to those indicated in the rates above.
- These advertising rates are increased by 50% in the case of your placement on portals in other languages (English, German, French and Portuguese).
- For advertising campaigns over 6,000 euros, a study of greater user segmentation will be carried out with proposals for the location of banners in order to obtain the greatest effectiveness, as well as proposals of cyclical duration within a time period.
- Specific advertising campaigns already designed are allowed (display of entire pages, videos, audios, surveys, etc.) with prices to be agreed (FAQs).
- We can carry out the design of your banner, advertisement or advertising campaign, if you do not have it (FAQs).
- In oursFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Perhaps you will find the answer to your needs or questions about Internet Advertising.
- Check out our Library withrecent articles on Internet Advertising
Contact: [email protected]
ONLINE ADVERTISING on our web pages
|Ad type (Banner)||Weight||Situation||Cost per thousand impressions (CPM) (*)|
|Dimension 728 x 90||25 k||Horizontal- Header or central|
|Dimension 468 x 60||15 k||Horizontal- Header or central|
|Dimension 234 x 60||10 k||Horizontal - Header or central|
|Dimension 120 x 600||25 k||Vertical- Right side|
|Dimension 120 x 240||15 k||Vertical- Lateral|
|Dimension 250 x 250||15 k||Square integrated central body|
|Dimension 180 x 150||10 k||Rectangle integrated in central body|
(*) CPM Acronym for Cost per Thousand Impressions.In a pricing system in which advertisers pay for received impressions.
APrint it occurs every time an ad is displayed on a Euroresidents page. The difference betweenclick on the ad and thead "impression". In the first one, the user sees the banner or ad on a Euroresidents page and clicks and goes to the advertiser's page. In the second case, the user sees the ad, whether or not they can click. The reference costs of advertising in Euroresidentes refer to the latter case.