Situations of immigrants in Spain

Situations of immigrants in Spain

The situation of foreigners in Spain can be verified through the documentation they prove, it can be with the presentation of the passport or travel document, visa or foreigner identity card.

In what situations can I stay to live in Spain?

Once you have entered Spanish territory, there are several situations in which you can find yourself living legally in Spain:

Stay situation: The foreigner who enters Spain as a tourist or seeking employment with the corresponding visa will be in a situation of stay. This situation allows him to stay in Spain for a maximum of three months per semester and will be able to leave and enter within the same period from the first entry into the territory Spanish. Upon reaching the maximum time allowed, that is, after 90 days, you must leave the country or request an extension of stay or a residence permit.

Extension of stay: If you have entered Spain as tourists without the intention of working or residing, (except in the case of having a visa to seek employment and you are in the period of stay), you can request an extension of stay for a maximum of 90 days. If you have entered as a tourist without a visa, the 3-month extension will be given in exceptional cases, such as: family or health causes, etc. And if you check in, you can extend it for the period of stay that appears on the visa, in no case may it be longer than 90 calendar days.

To request this extension, you must complete the official application form determined by the Secretary of State for Immigration and Emigration.

Video: Latest IMMIGRATION NEWS in Spain for AUGUST Online Applications, New Permits u0026 More (January 2022).